Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Touch of Magick by N.J. Walters Book One in Her Spells, Secrets, and Seductions Series.

My name is Rhiannon Sparks...

My parents obviously had pretty high expectations where I was concerned wouldn't you say. Me too. The whole time I was growing up and learning THE CRAFT, I hoped I would grow into my name.

I'm a bonafide, fully grown adult now, and I have diligently studied all the time honored traditions. When others were out playing Hide "n" seek, I was practicing what you could and could NOT do with eye of newt:

To anyone who wonders...they really are slimy pieces of work and make even the best of us say "yecch."

Since I had inherited my Great Grandmother's
Grimorie, you'd think I had it made in the Moon Goddess's shade...right"



Oh Would that that were the case. In case you have forgotten who I am, I'm Rhiannon Sparks, of the infamous Sparks lineage of EXPERT witches...but I probably should have been a direct offspring of... Aunt Clara...

...she the bumbling aunt of Samantha on that lovable TV show Bewitched.

Yep, sorry to say I am the Witch that can't even light a simple candle without a match or torch to be absolutely certain in my hand.



And to be on the safe side. we'd best can the torch. A match is okay, I think, most of the time, as long as I don't try chanting at the same time.









I am, however, a genius at business...






...which is a REALLY good thing since I own the best Book, Gift, and CafĂ© Store in the area, and running, stocking, and boasting about my shop does keep me busy...too busy to fulfill my, well, womanly needs.


Ever try to hook with a guy when you got flames and smoke accidentally zinging out from your fingertips because you tried to teach a novice witch, me, how to light a candle without needed match or torch?  As an aphrodisiac, let me tell you, uncontrolled flame bolts is not a good one.

But my store?

Oh I have every reason to be proud.



Take a look...and see how busy AND successful we are!

Not that my friends are impressed. THEY think I need a "lover". Okay I admit trying to master uncooperative witchy skills and running a hugely successful book shop DO keep a sexy witch down, and yep, you guessed it. I made the mistake of sharing my lack of "between the sheets" play with a couple of my friends AND acknowledge my witchery history.


Their solution? Bet you can guess. Right on the nose. We MUST cast a spell together...










Did I mention I am like Aunt Clara from Bewitched?


Here I am now, within the powerful bosom of my friends trying to cast a spell for some really HOT sex.

The last thing I was looking for was the man my witch soul would recognize as it's ONE TRUE LOVE!

Can you say "TROUBLE" cause that's what I'm in.

Pick up N.J. Walters first book in her brand new SPELLS, SECRETS, AND SEDUCTIONS SERIES and find out what TROUBLE can lead to.


Aptly named : TOUCH OF MAGICK
from Samhain Press TODAY...you will SOOOO  learn what happens when you're Rhiannon Sparks and your spells backfire...

Also follow N.J. at her website, Friend her on FaceBook for future news.

No comments:

Post a Comment