Monday, March 21, 2011

DELILAH K. STEPHANS FRONT AND CENTER

Recently Kat and I were honored beyond our imagination, by a

beautiful person gifting us with
At A Glance image
a Kindle, opening up opportunities for us to read our friend's books at our leisure away from home and at home.

DELILAH K. STEPHANS

I reread THE ENVOY with absolute pleasure. The first time I read it I was sitting at my computer working through the

eye-strain that comes from reading on

the monitor.

I had none of those problems. I loved this story and cannot not

recommend it highly.



Vampires,

kidnappings, and

 blood lust,

oh my! It has them all.

Well done Delilah.




I read another Delilah Original...Sarah's Story...

a Time Travel that brings

pre-civil-war southern sensibilities to life through the eyes of a 21st century time traveler.

Loved Sarah, but am not the least bit impressed with Sarah's corpulent brother Carson back here in the 21st Century manipulating things. He really deserves a good swift kick into soprano-hood.

In short, and I know you are

 amazed I can be short, I am looking forward to wrapping

my grubby paws around more original DELILAH K. STEPHANS stories.

Ghostly Passions is high on my TB

(to buy) list as is you collaboration with Antonia Tiranth,

Black Velvet.

Thanks for entertaining me so brilliantly with your talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment