Monday, August 1, 2011

PURITY DWELLS WITHIN by Suzannah Safi



A shadow?

No, not quite. A shadow can

blend. No matter how hard I tried, I am still real with

dimension,

contours and

depth. Hard for a

non-chameleon, flesh and blood thing like me to

melt into the woodwork.

Trust me on this...I HAVE tried.

All my life I have worked

overtime trying to be...not quite

invisible, but close to it. Life is just easier when people don't notice you. They don't pick on you if they cannot distinguish you between the

concrete blocks for instance that most schools are made with.

There comes a time though, in everyone's life when they have to

stop dodging life, and step from their

cocoons into the

world out there. Anyone who has worked as hard as me at being

unremarkable will understand just how difficult that first

big step is.

My name is Hannah Williams and I never knew

satanic cults existed outside the covers of fantasy fiction books that line the shelves in my

public library.

I do now!

Jenny Anderson is my

supervisor at work. I wish I had applied to

Cluck in a Bucket, because Jenny...well she doesn't wear an

inverted cross, or a pentacle being lapped by

hell's fires, at least not where you can see them. If she had, I might have been able to avoid her betrayal but not getting within a

New York 

minute of her to begin with!

I am Hannah Williams, and the

shadows are about to take hold of me...for real!

Help!

Suzannah Safi brings darkness, murder, distrust, horror, and the world of night terrors to vibrant life in her current Paranormal/thriller/horror novel, PURITY DWELLS WITHIN from eXtasy books. com

Suzannah, the deputy director of the Muse Publishing Cover Art Department and multi-published author can be followed at her BLOG, her WEBSITE, Twitter, and MUSE PUBLISHING.

As Deputy Director, Suzannah is considered a

goddess...

a cover art goddess. Her talent is breathtaking.

She brings that same breathtaking eye for detail to her weaving of tales that will keep you on the edge of your seat, chomping on your nails, and praying nightmares won't haunt your sleeping excursions.

Suzannah Safi...you'll beg for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment