Saturday, July 16, 2011

DREAMS OF SEDUCTION- A hot romance by N.J. Walters



Why is it when you wisely swear off having ANYTHING to do with men, your friends, the people

SUPPOSED to love you, understand you, and

have your back begin working against you?

Okay, THEY think plotting to get

Mr. Right yanked from the tendrils of the magical ethers is not working against you...but STILL! You get my drift!

I am Maggie O'Neill. My reasons for swearing off those people who stand proudly, their jeans zipped tightly,

their voices well modulated to draw every unsuscpecting woman within a tiny-continent into their web of seduction, are

LOGICAL!

So why can't my friends let it be?

Their latest scheme has me wondering where my real freinds went? Aliens now possess their body! These

magic spewing, determined to the point of engaging in

emotional blackmail against me creatures can NOT be the friends I'm used to. They MUST be

possessed, or something.

Emotional blackmail is a vicious thing. If you refuse them,

the guilt they layer on like

butter slathered on ears of corn,

chips away at you minute by minute,

hour by hour until you agree to their wishes, just to

keep your sanity from cracking wide open.

That's how I ended up with my alleged two best friends performing something they straight-faced told me is a 

candle-magick SUMMONING spell!

I left our

"summoning" sighing in relief,

certain my friends would get back to normal now and let me go on living my life as I was determined to live it...

MAN-FREE,

thank you very much!

I have never been a fantasy dreamer. My dreams always have been...well...

mundane. But that night and every freaking night after that damned summoning spell, I've been dreaming about Jed Bearson, the sexy part time deputy and painter. 

This is sooo not fair. Yes, Jed is a hunka gorgeous man, part Native American...woo hoo, and part Irish...(could it be

EVIL LEPRECHAUNS invaded my friends and made them perform

that ridiculous spell?)...And if I weren't

OFF MEN, I might not wanna cry each night my dreams turn towards

Jed and the delicious things his dream self can do. Seriously, these are not your "Hi Jed, how have you been, you have a nice day, now." kind of dreams.

Oh Heaven help me. NO! These are your "Oh God, Jed, harder, HARDER! God, OH GOD!" kind of dreams...you know the ones that leave you

weak in the knees,

panting, and wanting

more!

Damn my friends and

my own x-rated mind! What the hell am

I supposed to do now? Walk up to an unsuspecting Jed,


jump him so I can get past this damned

summoning? He'll

lock me up for sure, and rightly so.

HELP!

What will Maggie Do? And what of Jed? Is he an

innocent in all of this?

You stay Tuned for
N J Walters - Romance Author
N.J. Walter's, multi-talented author of intensely erotic fiction's new book,

DREAMS OF SEDUCTION, book two in her Spells, Secrets, and Seductions series. Trust me when I say you cannot pass this book up. Follow this link to its SAMHAIN PUBLISHING BUY PAGE.



It will release from SAMHAIN PUBLISHING almost right around the corner on August 23, 2011         
August 23, 2011

In the meantime follow NJ Walter on her WEBSITE,and yes,

her BLOG...you won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment